Friday, February 24, 2006

Last couple of weeks


Sooooo....since I've last posted, I've been really busy at work and then managed to get sick. I took a couple of days off work to recooperate which was really nice (made some flowers!). Also, one of my girl friends turned 30 and we stayed in Mobile for the night to hit the clubs--7 girls and alcohol always make for a good evening!

I've actually had the chance to make a bunch of flowers lately...yeah!!! I've been working on fantasy flowers which have allowed me to get a bit creative and play with color combinations, and petal and leaf shapes. Here's a picture of some of the flowers I've been making.

Another thing, which I think I may try tonight, is the tiling I mentioned before. I've finally gotten all the things I need and am a little nervous about ripping apart my kitchen for this. Hopefully all goes well!

3 comments:

Crymson Flower said...

Thanks for the tip about rose montees, I'll do some googling and see what I can come up with.
I love your flowers...they are gorgous especially your pitcher plants!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I don't know how to bead, let alone make flowers out of them, but I just wanted to tell everyone that Grethen Waggy is as cool as they get! Thats it. Grethen if you read this...hi. It's me Ali Poole from California saying, "Whoa, like awesome flowers man!" -Peace

Anonymous said...

where are the aussie flowers girl